I have not been a good little blogger. In fact, I’ve been very remiss. On Monday, I swear I was going to write a very meaningful post about my NaNoWriMo project…but…well, that didn’t happen. The words have just not been there this week.
Today felt like I turned a corner. I completed three articles for Helium and I’m very pleased with how they turned out. I’ve written bits and pieces on my NaNo project (yes, I’m still reluctant to call it a book) but I just don’t feel like I’ve made REAL progress this week.
Which leads me to the meat of this post, wishes. Actually, Wednesday Wishes.
We all have things we wish for each day, each week and so on. I thought that on Wednesdays I might write a post highlighting some of my most current wishes. Be forewarned, randomness may occur. I also encourage anyone else to chime in through comments with their own Wed. Wish List.
So here are my self-imposed rules. Only 5 wishes per Wed. are allowed. The Wed. Wish List must be created in one sitting, no pondering, just the first 5 wishes that roll from inside to typing fingers.
- Wishing my muse pays a long visit tomorrow so I can get my characters moving again in my not-yet-a-book NaNoWriMo project.
- Wishing this whole Amazon.com Major Fail gets resolved quickly and that it never happens again.
- Wishing my Jack-cat doesn’t climb the Christmas tree this year.
- Wishing I hadn’t wasted an hour earlier playing Café World on Facebook.
- Wishing I will learn quickly how to plan out my posts so there is some coherency from day to day and not just random ramblings.
My first Wed. Wish List is complete. So what is your wish?