Sociable

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wed. Wish List

Since I had fun writing last week's Wed. Wish List, I thought I'd do another this Wednesday. And it's actually still early in the day, so I'm ahead of the game...well, maybe not ahead, but at least I'm not behind.

Sigh...

I can't be the only one feeling like they are totally behind with everything right now, am I? I'm trying to keep up with NaNoWriMo, complete my writing assignments for which I'm actually paid and stay on top of my everyday domestic duties. Balance, balance, balance. It's not easy and then a quick look at the calendar and I'm freaked to see that Thanksgiving is one week away. After that it's a flurry of holiday hectic-ness.

With balance and a crazed schedule in mind, here is my Wed. Wish List for November 17, 2010.

Oh, wait I almost forgot the rules...Only 5 wishes per Wed. are allowed. The list must be created in one sitting, no contemplating, just type it all out as it comes to mind. Randomness is allowed and encouraged.

And………go!

  • Wishing someone else would take the initiative and wash the kitchen & bathroom floors for me.
  • Wishing the frenzy over Prince William's engagement slows down...but I know that it won't. I mean, I'm happy for them, but seriously there are other news stories that can be reported.
  • Wishing our local food banks are filled to capacity so everybody that needs help gets it.
  • Wishing everyone dreading the holidays for whatever their personal reason, is able to find some peace and happiness instead of despair.
  • Wishing I was planning a vacation to Disney right now as I would welcome a bit of an escape from reality.
Do you have five wishes? Go ahead and share them.
…...................right
........................................…NOW 

2 comments:

  1. I wish my mum a speedy recovery,
    I wish that my To Do list wasn't so long,
    I wish that I had a genie here to make me a coffee while I type (oh and to hang the clothes out,
    I wish I hadn't started reading a great book when I'm supposed to be doing NaNoWriMo,
    I wish someone would write those 50,000 words for me...

    Hmmm. Quite a self-centred list. I should have put world peace in there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could curl up and go to sleep.
    I wish my house would always look this tidy and clean - without the mammoth effort it took to get it to this stage.
    I wish my friend was not getting a transfer.
    I wish I had a PB under contract.
    I wish the world was a happy/safe place.

    (I came via a tweet from altait. Nice meeting you. :) )

    ReplyDelete