Sociable

Saturday, January 1, 2011

I thought my first post of 2011 would be something profound. Well......not so much. I'm simply not into resolutions at the start of the new year and creating a list of them just for blogging purposes seems wrong. I do indeed have goals set for this year but these are things I've had in the works for a while and the changing of the calendar date from 2010 to 2011 did not inspire me to set them.

Instead I would like to share with you a brief montage of topics I will be talking about, writing about and potentially ranting about in 2011.

Writing * Disney * Parenting * Parenting Teens * Books * Movies * Quotes * Travel  *  Domestic Life * Pets

I may know what I want to talk about this year but I don't know what else this year is going to bring. It will be an adventure and I like adventures. I do know I will continue to live each day happy and strong. I will love and laugh and make an impression.

Leaving you today with a favorite Richard Bach quote. It seems appropriate. 

"Don't turn away from possible futures before you're certain you don't have anything to learn from them."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment