Sociable

Sunday, July 31, 2011

I am on a reading spree!

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I have been sucked into the world created by Becca Fitzpatrick. And I'm glad! I don't normally gravitate towards stories where there are angels involved, simply because I am not a fan of angels or angel related folklore. Angels frighten me. However, I had heard so many good things about HUSH, HUSH I knew I had to give it a read. I'm very happy I did.

HUSH, HUSH was a quick read. I read the book in less than 24 hours. I liked Nora very much because she felt real to me. Her close relationship with her best girlfriend Vee is endearing and believable. The dialogue, between the teens reminded me of scenes from Pretty Little Liars, but it worked quite well. There was plenty of intrigue throughout the book to keep my brain swirling as I read. Who was the mysterious person following Nora? What's Patch's REAL story? Can Elliott be trusted? Is Nora losing her mind?

Overall, HUSH, HUSH was a very enjoyable book and one I would recommend to anyone who enjoys YA supernatural romance. I am anxious now to read its sequel CRESCENDO.



***I haven't been posting my book reviews from GoodReads here on the blog until recently. I'm thinking I may like to do at least one a week. I still need to decide which day they will appear. Stay tuned. Have been working on this and some other fun changes! I think I'm FINALLY getting my balance back in order. How long it will stay that way, remains to be seen.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment