Sociable

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Under Construction...Will be back in August!

As you can tell from the lag time between this quick post and my last post, I have not been a good little blogger. I've been gone so long, my poor little blog has more than cobwebs...I had to beat off the dust buffaloes with a heavy, large stick.

I've gone from part-time freelance writer to full-time during the last three months and I'm currently getting readjusted to this new exciting but insanely busy schedule. I have, however, been keeping a journal notebook with blog post ideas and a format change. It is my plan **fingers & toes crossed** that by August I will be back with a slightly new look and some kickass posts you won't want to miss.

So if you're new(ish) to Writer Mom's blog, hang in there, I have not abandoned you. As Arnold would say...

"I'll be back."

1 comment: